Bitdefender Central is a one-stop management hub for the users of Bitdefender security products. This web-based portal allows users to efficiently manage their subscription and the security of their devices. This is a free of cost complimentary platform designed to enhance user experience. This portal requires users to set up a “Bitdefender Login Account” for unmatched user experience.
Bitdefender Account Creation
The very first thing that you have to do is to create your Bitdefender Login Account. It is a necessary procedure that requires some basic Profile Information that doesn’t take much time. Hence, follow the given instructions carefully for an effortless process.
- First and foremost, you should open your preferred “Internet Browser” on your computer. For instance, access Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Firefox, Mozilla, Safari etc. You may find it in your “Taskbar” i.e. at the bottom left-hand side of your monitor screen.
- Now, you should open the Bitdefender’s Online Account Portal. For this, type in “central.bitdefender.com” in the browser’s “Address Bar”. Then, press the “Enter” key from the keyboard.
- As such, it will take you to the required webpage. Here, you should locate the highlighted “Create Account” button. You will find it around the middle section of this window. Hence, click on it.
- Consequently, it will redirect you to the “Bitdefender Login Account” creation page. Here, you should correctly enter the required Profile Information in the specified fields as mentioned below.
- Full Name: Provide your Full Name including the First and the Last Name.
- Email Address: Enter an active Email Address that you want to associate with this account. Here, you must remember that this email address will receive important emails regarding your subscription and services. Hence, you must have access to this email account.
- Password: Now, type in a strong and unique “Password” that you want to create for this account. This is to restrict unauthorized access to your account. Besides, it must be in accordance with the specified instructions. In other words, it must be 8-32 characters long. You should use both uppercase and lowercase alphabets along with at least one number. In addition to that, you can also include special characters in the password.
- Finally, click on the “Create Account” button.
- As a result, it will send you a “Verification email” on the email address provided above.
- Hence, login to your email account. Then, check your Inbox for the email received from Bitdefender. Subsequently, open the same.
- This email prompts you to verify your email account. Hence, click on the “Verify” button to complete the “Bitdefender Login Account” creation process.
Access Bitdefender Login Account
- To begin with, open your preferred Internet Browser. For instance, Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Firefox, Mozilla, Safari etc.
- Now, go to “central.bitdefender.com”. For this, type in the URL in the browser’s address bar and press the “Enter” key.
- On the Bitdefender’s Online Account Portal, click on “Sign In”. It is located around the middle section of the window beside the “Create Account” button.
- As a result, it will redirect you to the Bitdefender Login window. Here, you should enter your registered “Email Address”. However, in case if you don’t remember the email address. Then, you can also provide your registered “Phone Number”.
- Thereafter, click on “Next”.
- The following window will prompt you to provide your “Password”. Hence, type in the corresponding “Password” accurately. However, in case if you have forgotten the password. Then, you should click on the “Forgot Password” link to reset the same. You will have to follow the on-screen instructions to reset your password.
- Finally, you should click on the “Sign In” button. This will complete the Bitdefender Login process.
- Meanwhile, your browser may prompt you to save your password. Hence, click on “Save” or “Never” as per your preference.